Translate

snow

Blogger Widgets

hearts

Blogger Widgets

bunnys

Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Trendy Shop Tuesdays-Light Gold at TJMaxx store and haul and review



Hello my angelic, little butterflies!
Today I am going to be talking about the store TJMaxx (http://tjmaxx.tjx.com)!
TJMaxx is known for having designer brands at cheap prices! This is definitely a good store to visit if your wanting to look fashionable on a budget!
I want to talk about a new trend I've been seeing recently. This trend is Light Gold, or White Gold. It is a very light hue of gold colour and is very in right now! These are some trendy things I could find that where light gold at TJMaxx!

Okay guys, this is going to get lengthy!


Store

Sweaters

First off, we have this beautiful knit light gold sweater by Fenn Wright Manson! It looks sort of tan in the photographs, but it's really a very beautiful Light Gold colour with sparkles in the yarn. It is a simple cut, but very pretty! Classic piece.



Next we have this cute leopard print sweater by Jessica Simpson! This is very cute and could be worn with a little black skirt or leggings and look very nice. The shape is intentionally baggy and I think would look very nice on! You can see the sweater is white, but the leopard print is done in gold, creating that White Gold effect. The material is very textured and fun! I love this!




Now, we have a deeper gold sweater from Pearl. It is a very baggy style, as that is in as of now, and is loosely knit. I love the gold glitter in the yarn of this sweater! However, this has made it a bit coarse to the touch. It also has cute little buttons down the back of it. An all around nice bright sweater for a party or event. I would not advise wearing this as a warming sweater as it is so loosely knit. Wonderful for a special occasion!





Now, we have my favorite! This sweater is from Pink Rose and is a light, light pink but with gold hints in it! Absolutely adorable! This is knit in a very lacy way, giving it a beautiful feminine feel. It's very floaty, so not for keeping warm, but a very cute and stylish piece! I adored it so much, I walked out of the store with it!




Bottoms

I couldn't find hardly any bottoms that had the Light Gold trend. What I did find though was this fabulous full length skirt by LoveRiche! I love the flowyness of it, yet it is long so it will keep you warm! The skirt is pink with a golden undertone and along the waist band has little gold diamonds! I love how it's almost ruffled at the bottom. A very cute skirt for fall!




Bags

Bags, bags, bags, Oh how I love bags!

To start out, I love the new trend of gold chains on bags!

Check out this cute Betsy Johnson bag with a totally amazing bulky chain on it! It's so cute! The fur is just adorable and so fluffy creating a contrast of hard and soft. Totally trending. 




Also check out the studs on this MMS design studio bag! Studs are very in style this season! It looks very punk, which is in. I love! I think it's beautiful! The bag is also very worn feeling and soft. Hard and soft again, but in a different way. It's lovely!



I freaked out when I saw this FABULOUS. GOLD. Michael Kors bag! It's beautiful, and completely Light Gold and shiny! You can see your reflection in it! And the MK will let everyone know you are on trend!



I am in love with this Rose Gold sparkle bag. It's comfortably "baggy" and slouchy and gorgeous! I love the spangles on it and it's just a beautiful bag!



Nails and Makeup

So, I was just leaving the store when I came across this BEAUTIFUL essie nail polish in a gorgeous champagne, light gold colour! I was in love! It's called "show me the ring" and it's light gold with sparkles in it, lovely!




I also came across this gold eyeliner by elf makeup! How fabulous is that? I didn't get it, but I wish I had! 




Haul


So this is what I got!



Cute lace black boots


A hat for my mum for Christmas!


My lovely pink rose sweater!


Beauty Brushes


essie nail polish in "show me the ring"


Cute SOFT red gloves for my grandma for Christmas



Review

Sweater:
My pink rose sweater is so cute! The light light pink with the gold undertone~
Even the tags are adorable!
I also didn't realize this when I bought it but it has a lace back! SO CUTE!



















Isn't it adorable? \(^o^)/

Now, down to the nitty gritty.

Wearability: 3/5
Functionality: 1/5
Trend: 4/5
Cuteness:5/5

Essie nail polish:
I absolutely adore this colour! It's beautiful on my nails and with 2 coats it's mostly opaque! I didn't chip it for 24 hours, a new record for me! I usually chip it before it's even dry because I use my hands a lot doing crafts and such! Lovely!





Colour: 4/5

Chip: 5/5


So that was this week's Trendy Shop Tuesday! Hope you enjoyed, and comment down below of what you thought! Should I do more of these?
Bye bye for now!
(P.S. Next week, Forever 21!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bunny Holding Heart34786