Translate

snow

Blogger Widgets

hearts

Blogger Widgets

bunnys

Blogger Widgets

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Black Friday Haul!


Hihi my beauties!
This is my Black Friday haul!

Did you have a good Black Friday? 
I know I did! (^w^)
We bought lots of stuff, but most of it I have to forget as it's going under the Cristmas tree for me :D But we got some incredible deals!

Here is what I got to keep for now!

Beauty Secrets Cuticle Oil from Sally's Beauty Supplies!

Rubbing Alcohol to clean my nail stuff from CVS (sorry for the up side down pictures)

Hello Kitty memory foam neck pillow and sleep mask for my mum for Christmas from ULTA!

NYX Matte Black Liner and Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover from ULTA! 
Spangle Gold Skirt and Kitty Tights from Delias!

Kitty Tights! I'm so glad I found these, I never thought I would get to have a pare!

Spangle gold skirt

Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron I got for free from Sally's Beauty Supplies! For a friend for Christmas!

I hope you had a good Black Friday too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bunny Holding Heart34786