Translate

snow

Blogger Widgets

hearts

Blogger Widgets

bunnys

Blogger Widgets

Thursday, November 21, 2013

How to where this dress 5 ways -Roku Girl

Hello my butterflies!
This is the final way to wear this dress in the "how to wear this dress 5 ways" series. There are plenty of other ways you could where this dress, if you have a little red dress I'd love to see how you dress it up! Just leave your blogpost or picture url in the description and I'll take a peck and even comment!
This last way is "roku" or Rock, Girl. This is a very punky look, which is very in popular this session! Vampie dark lips inspired by Michelle Phan (http://michellephan.com/)!

My LookBook picture!


More pictures!










I hope you enjoyed my butterflies, and stay tuned for tomarow for a very special surprise!

~miss momo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bunny Holding Heart34786