Translate

snow

Blogger Widgets

hearts

Blogger Widgets

bunnys

Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Do you know a princess? Maybe you?




Dear friends,
Today, I got kind-bombed.
Kind-bombing is when someone you don't know or might never even meet does something to make your day better.
I was having a really bad day. One of those days you wish just never happened.
I was sitting in a waiting room, and something pink caught my attention.
It was a card.
After reading this card, and looking up the site, I almost cried.
I am a princess.
Somebody, somewhere, helped me see. This one act of kindness, made me smile again.
My goal as princess is to share kindness all around my kingdom.
I from now on, intend to kind-bomb people,
And that starts with you.
I pass this on to all of you.
Because we are all princesses.
Miss. Princess Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bunny Holding Heart34786