Translate

snow

Blogger Widgets

hearts

Blogger Widgets

bunnys

Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Be your own Beloved

Hi guys!
So I just recently started my first online photography class!
It's called "Be your own Beloved" and is by Vivienne McMaster and so far I have nothing but good things to say about it!
Be your own Beloved is about self love and portraiture and is really about appreciating your self for all that you are! It is very inspirational.
Our first prompt was to take pictures of our feet. Here is mine (^_^)


I call it "taking the plunge" because loving myself is something I'm sometimes having issues doing in these teenage years. This is my plunge into self love and care! I tried to make it busy and confusing because that's kinda how I feel right now, like my feet hitting the water of something new and different. I hope you can feel my conflicted feelings through the picture.
That's all for now
momo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bunny Holding Heart34786