Translate

snow

Blogger Widgets

hearts

Blogger Widgets

bunnys

Blogger Widgets

Monday, April 8, 2013

My new ear piercing

Hello my butterflies!
This is a harder post for me to write as it is very personal and close to my heart but, here we go~
Sense my bunny Duchess died, I have wanted to get a 3rd ear piercing in honor of her.
It is amazing what she did for me in my life, she helped me open up to new people, she was there to provide comfort, and now I always feel as if she is watching over me and still helping me even though she has left this world. When she died, it was very sudden, and I was devastated by her death.
This is why I wanted to get an ear piercing, in her memory.
But it has become even more than that
She helped me live and I want to help others too.
I am working at a dog shelter and really enjoy taking care of the dogs and making a difference there. I am starting, slowly, but I am starting to reach out to others again. I see beauty in the world again, and I want to spread that, I want to reach out even more to more people, animals, ext. and make a difference in the world.
So I finally have gotten my ear pierced and am very happy with it. It looks beautiful, and every time I see it I am reminded of why I got it and how I want to help others and remember those who helped me, and it gives me strength.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bunny Holding Heart34786