Translate

snow

Blogger Widgets

hearts

Blogger Widgets

bunnys

Blogger Widgets

Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Little Ponys!!


Last weekend I went to a yard sale and look what I found!!
My Little Ponys!!!
And for an incredible price! I got all these ponies along with a lot of random accessories for 10 dollars!!!!!! Thats amazing!!!
I have been into the Generation 4 My Little Ponys (friendship is magic) for a while now and I'm sad to say that I wasn't really as fond of the other generations, but after getting a box of them and really getting to see them and work with there hair, I have a new appreciation for all generations of MLP!!
The one down side to getting them at a tag sale, there hair is in AWFUL condition! (>.<) The girl who they belonged to previously took decent care of them, but clearly played with them (with is natural, they are cute toys to be played with). However, like most toys with synthetic hair, it's really bad. I actually like this though!! I wanted to learn to be able to restore wig hair, and what better to practice on then cute ponies? I've already finished washing the mane and tail of one pony and it's amazingly soft compared to how it was!! I'm looking forward to posting the before and after pictures!!
If you see any ponies you recognize, please help me!! I am very unfamiliar with anything but the G4 ponies (exempt for pinky-pie), and I actually question wether some of my ponies are My Little Ponys at all! 
Now more pictures!! I have taken individual pictures of every pony for the before and afters, but for now I will just post the group pictures of each "type" of pony!














That's all for now, bye-bye~
momo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bunny Holding Heart34786