Translate

snow

Blogger Widgets

hearts

Blogger Widgets

bunnys

Blogger Widgets

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Breakfast tea and donuts

Hello! A little while ago while I stumbled upon a little donut  maker on sale for quite a reasonable price at Macys. Maman and I just tried it out today and it works wonderfully! The donuts came out fluffy and where delicious! It was defiantly a good buy!

Donut Maker

Out breakfast of  tea, strawberries and mini donuts

While I was out, I went to my local CVS pharmacy and picked up 2 new hair products.
On the right is Tresemme heat tamer spray. I have been wanting to get this for a long time as I am concerned about how my love of my straightener is effecting the health of my hair. On the left is Tresemme hair spray (#4).
I can't wait to try them out, I will write a review when I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Bunny Holding Heart34786